Course DescriptionThe online Digital Marketing Manager professional certification program is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementation or measurement of digital strategies or anyone who would like to pursue a career in this area. This course provides a rounded introduction to all core digital marketing disciplines and will prepare participants to take on a more specialized role within the overall marketing domain. Through dynamic video presentations and practical learning activities including tutorials and exercises, students will gain an understanding of the main concepts, techniques and skills required to develop, plan and implement an effective digital marketing strategy.
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Search marketing (SEO and PPC)
- Digital display advertising
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Strategy and planning
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Increase their website's visibility using SEO techniques.
- Drive qualified traffic to their website through pay-per-click advertising.
- Execute digital display campaigns.
- Capture, segment and manage email subscribers in order to plan and execute a successful email marketing campaign.
- Use suitable social media channels for different business goals and objectives.
- Measure and optimize their social media campaigns.
- Leverage mobile marketing for its microtargeting advantages.
- Analyze and optimize their overall digital marketing activity.
- Create a formal digital marketing plan for their business.
Participants will have six months to complete this course.
Cost includes exam voucher for the Digital Marketing Institute's (DMI) Professional Certification in Digital Marketing.
- Marketing managers, marketing executives and senior management
- IT managers and small business owners
- Those with responsibility for developing and/or implementing an online marketing strategy for their organization
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in digital marketing
Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue steaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies.
- Disable pop-up blocker.