Course DescriptionIn this series of four two-hour classes, you will learn how to take your digital photos to the highest level of creativity and completeness.This course will cover:
- Improving, correcting and retouching photos
- The Photoshop workspace and tools
- File types and opening files
- Working in layers
- Working with adjustment layers
- Selections and masks
- Filters and composites
- Finishing and saving files
This class will also prepare students to use Photoshop Elements. The tools and techniques will be the same, access to them in Elements will be different and will not be covered in this class.
Please bring your laptop to class with Adobe Photoshop software installed.