Course DescriptionThis certificate program uses real-world scenarios presented by an industry expert to help participants practice and implement budgeting techniques. It is ideal for employees who are new to budgeting or who want to review budgeting and financial forecasting principles.
These interactive courses teach the fundamentals of budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. Participants will use and practice several financial analysis tools, formulas and methods for accurately forecasting financial data. They will also complete a course project to utilize their newly acquired or enhanced budgeting and forecasting skills. Participants are encouraged to bring copies of their organization’s budgets to class.
- Introduction to Budgeting and Forecasting
- Advanced Budgeting and Forecasting
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the steps in the budgeting process.
- Identify various budgeting methods.
- Learn how to read and understand budget reports.
- Identify common areas in which to reduce expenses.
- Understand the tips for building better budgets.