Virtual Worker and Team Certification Program
Contact Hours – 16 hours classroom
Target Audience: Employees, Teams
Comments: Participant materials included
- Manage work space and time.
- Create an aligned development plan.
- Plan for work-life balance to ensure well-being
- Clarify, plan and report on performance results.
- Manage online presence for positive visibility.
- Interact, present, participate and problem-solve online.
- Take the initiative when it comes to virtual collaboration and creativity.
- Remain connected with the company culture and compliance requirements.
- Employ strategies to deal with change, isolation, and remote work stressors.