“Change is the only constant in life.” —Heraclitus
An organization’s ability to effectively drive change depends on its ability to engage its most valuable resource — its people — in the process. This course provides the skills and resources leaders need to accelerate change implementation and create an agile work environment in which people are more open to change.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Accelerate the change-making process
- Minimize potential negative effects on productivity, morale and collaboration in times of change
- Turn resistance into commitment and inspire team members to take ownership of change
- Clearly communicate the business rationale and benefits of change for the organization, team and individuals
NotesThis course is part of the Experienced Manager Certificate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- The Experienced Manager Certificate Program (5.2 CEUs) : The Experienced Manager Certificate Program