Course DescriptionThis highly sought-after green and sustainable organization development program is offered through an alliance with the National Sustainability Coalition and the International Sustainability Institute of Applied Sciences. The course provides training, certification and consultation to individuals and organizations who want to develop and maximize their internal construction sustainability initiatives.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness, knowledge and understanding of the business proposition and opportunities for "going green."
- Develop an organizational sustainability plan that addresses key areas such as water preservation, energy conservation, waste management, materials reduction, emissions control, recycling, green procurement and social responsibility.
- Reduce supply chain risks.
- Use simple tools to identify and mitigate risk.
- Utilize various risk avoidance, acceptance and transfer techniques.