Course DescriptionThis course prepares participants for the APICS CSCP exam, which encompasses the end-to-end global supply chain. From suppliers to the end customer, CSCP covers globalization, IT enablement and supplier and customer relations. The credential allows individuals to demonstrate increased knowledge of standards to address today’s supply chain challenges.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Master essential supply chain concepts and streamline supply chain operations.
- Understand CSCP subject matter and successfully pass the CSCP exam.
Students must meet one of the following three requirements:
- At least three years of supply chain-related business experience
- Bachelors’ degree or international equivalent
- APICS CLTD, CPIM, SCOR-P, CIRM, CTL or APICS fellows-level certification or a CPM, CSM or CPSM
*Note: Participants must pass a 150-question online exam to achieve certification.