Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be certified as Lean Six Sigma Green Belts. Green Belts work directly with cross-functional project leaders to carry out identified improvement projects using LSS methodologies and can implement the appropriate tools to lead independent local projects when necessary. This course uses QI Macros software; participants should bring their own laptops to download the provided software.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Prepare, manage and lead Lean Six Sigma projects within an organization
- Identify and implement tools used for process optimization
- Organize, prepare, present and evaluate milestone reviews
- Measure ROI for projects
- Support Black Belt leads in the implementation of improvement projects
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt for Health Care training is a prerequisite for this course. Please view the course profile online (here) to register. If you have previous Yellow Belt experience, please contact our office at 216-987-2909.
This is a blended-learning course, which means part of the training is done online and part is done in-person at a campus location. Your online access information will be sent to you via email on the start date of the class, which is two weeks before the first in-person training session.
Participants are required to complete all assigned course modules and utilize project coaching hours within 30 days after the last classroom section. Exam completion and course projects must be accomplished within 60 days of last classroom session.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Health Care (3.8 CEUs) : Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Health Care