Learn the many facets of Microsoft Outlook 2019, from basic functions such as managing emails, creating and managing calendars and customizing Outlook to working with contacts, display/print views and creating and editing appointments.
This course prepares students for the Microsoft Outlook 2019 national certification exam.
Lesson 1: Managing Email Messages
Lesson 2: Managing Calendars
Lesson 3: Managing Contacts
Lesson 4: Tasks
Lesson 5: Customizing Outlook
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Successfully send email messages.
- Reply to email messages.
- Edit calendars.
- Create individual and group contacts.
- Create and modify tasks.
- Customize Outlook by inserting links, creating rules and setting an email signature.
Students must have a copy of Microsoft Office 365 in order to complete coursework.
Students have 12 months to complete this self-paced online course.
This course prepares students for the Microsoft Outlook 2019 national certification exam.System Requirements:
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections recommended for best experience.
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 or higher
- Speakers / Headphones
- Microphone (Webinar / Live Online sessions)
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 10 (Home, Pro)
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- Latest Chrome OS
- Latest Linux Distributions
NOTE: While our courses can be viewed on Android and iPhone devices, we do not recommend using these devices for our courses. The size of these devices do not provide a good learning environment for students taking online or live online-based courses.Web Browser Requirements:
- Latest Google Chrome recommended for best experience.
- Latest Mozilla Firefox
- Latest Microsoft Edge
- Latest Apple Safari
- Office suite software (Microsoft Office, OpenOffice or LibreOffice)
- PDF reader program (Adobe Reader, FoxIt)
- Courses may require other software as denoted in above course outline.