Learn the many facets of Microsoft PowerPoint 2019, from basic functions like creating presentations and slides, changing layouts and working with images to more advanced features like SmartArt and collaborating on and delivering presentations.
This course prepares students for the Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 national certification exam.
Lesson 1: Creating and Editing Presentations With Pictures
Lesson 2: Enhancing Presentations with Shapes, SmartArt, WordArt, Charts and Tables
Lesson 3: Customizing Slide Masters and Collaborating
Lesson 4: Tables and Charts
Lesson 5: Adding Media to a Presentation
Lesson 6: Delivering the Presentation
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a presentation.
- Enhance a presentation with shapes, graphics and SmartArt.
- Format tables and charts.
- Create master slides and presentations.
- Deliver a presentation.
Students must have a copy of Microsoft Office 365 in order to complete coursework.
Students have 12 months to complete this self-paced online course.
This course prepares participants for the Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 national certification exam.System Requirements:
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections recommended for best experience.
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 or higher
- Speakers / Headphones
- Microphone (Webinar / Live Online sessions)
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 10 (Home, Pro)
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- Latest Chrome OS
- Latest Linux Distributions
NOTE: While our courses can be viewed on Android and iPhone devices, we do not recommend using these devices for our courses. The size of these devices does not provide a good learning environment for participants taking online or live online-based courses.Browser Requirements:
- Latest Google Chrome recommended for best experience.
- Latest Mozilla Firefox
- Latest Microsoft Edge
- Latest Apple Safari
- Office suite software (Microsoft Office, OpenOffice or LibreOffice)
- PDF reader program (Adobe Reader, FoxIt)