This online course is for anyone who understands the importance of staying relevant — who knows the game has changed and that it won’t stop changing anytime soon. Digital marketing has transformed customers’ behavior too, so an understanding of key digital concepts is essential in reaching, engaging and retaining them. It’s about taking back control, responding dynamically and creating change in your career and your organization.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand key concepts of digital marketing and how it has changed customer behavior.
- Recognize the importance of having an online presence to business strategy.
- Understand the benefits of social media in supporting brand, marketing and sales.
- Recognize the benefits of social media as a customer service channel.
- Understand the challenges, risks and reputation issues that affect organizations.
- Recognize the opportunity to achieve business goals by adopting a digital mindset.
Participants will have 12 weeks to complete this self-paced online course.
- Customer service representatives and agents
- Finance managers, executives and assistants
- HR and L&D leaders, executives and assistants
- Administration (IT, HR, legal, finance and accounting)
- Anyone working in a customer-facing role responsible for dealing with queries or complaints
- Sales professionals, executives and assistants
- Anyone using digital channels in their daily role
- Anyone working with data who needs fundamental digital skills (e.g., operations, purchasing, production)