Course DescriptionLean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is ideal for all individuals within an organization. Yellow Belts are familiar with the Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools necessary to identify opportunities for eliminating waste, reducing costs and improving processes, and they have the skills to represent individual departments or organizations as active members on LSS project teams. This blended-learning course includes two in-class sessions that incorporate hands-on activities and discussion. Lunch is provided for both in-class sessions.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand general principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Understand and describe primary components of the DMAIC process
- Recognize and identify processes ideally suited for Lean Six Sigma within an organization
- Select which tools to use in the Lean Six Sigma process
- Develop skills to represent individual departments or organizations as an active Lean Six Sigma project team member
This is a blended-learning course, which means part of the training is done online and part is done in-person at a campus location. Your online access information will be sent to you via email on the start date of the class, which is two weeks before the first in-person training session.
Participants are required to complete all assigned course modules and exam within 30 days after the last classroom section.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (2.6 CEUs) : Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate