Course DescriptionProblem-solving is a critical skill for any professional in today’s business environment. Successful problem-solvers use innovation and creativity, along with powerful tools, to understand a problem and get to the true root causes. This blended learning course combines online modules with in-person classroom sessions to help participants enhance their problem-solving effectiveness by applying creative thinking, logic and analysis to product- and process-related problems.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify problem-solving tools and techniques
- Understand the basics of problem-solving
- Define and analyze problems
- Select and implement solutions
- Select the right team members