Course DescriptionWe are all swamped with work and personal responsibilities, projects, magazines to read, social media to keep up with and lots of other things we want to do as soon as we get caught up. Prioritization is an essential skill that we must master to make the best use of our efforts and those of our teams. This skill also helps create an atmosphere of calmness and fluidity that allows us to focus our energy and attention on things that are truly productive.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify all items that may require action from you or others.
- Evaluate items and identify the type of action required.
- Organize tasks and the resources needed to complete them.
- Set up your own time management system.
- Review and update your time management system regularly.
NotesRequired course for the Frontline Manager Certificate Program.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Frontline Manager Certificate Program : Frontline Manager Certificate Program