Course DescriptionEmployees who exceed expectations in their daily work are often promoted into leadership roles. The transition from support staff to leader is often a challenging one. Though technical and functional expertise are essential, they doesn’t necessarily equate to being a good leader. Without the skills needed to communicate effectively, engage and lead others, the transition can be difficult or unsuccessful.
After completing the Frontline Leadership course, participants will understand their role as a frontline leader and the necessity of supporting their employees in order to:
- Maximize their strengths.
- Communicate effectively.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Effectively handle change.
- Successfully resolve conflict.
- Prioritize their time for desired results.
- Deal with difficult people.