Course DescriptionEmployees who exceed expectations in their daily work are often promoted into leadership roles. The transition from support staff to leader is often a challenging one. Though technical and functional expertise are essential, they doesn’t necessarily equate to being a good leader. Without the skills needed to communicate effectively, engage and lead others, the transition can be difficult or unsuccessful.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand their role as a frontline leader and the necessity of supporting their employees in order to:
- Maximize their strengths.
- Communicate effectively.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Effectively handle change.
- Successfully resolve conflict.
- Prioritize their time for desired results.
- Deal with difficult people.