Course DescriptionConflict in the workplace is a given; though we may try to avoid it, we cannot escape it. The ability to recognize conflict, understand the nature or cause of the conflict and resolve conflict effectively will benefit individuals, teams and the organization as a whole. Developing the skills to handle conflict in the workplace is essential; not only will it increase morale and productivity at work, but will be of value in all areas of life.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Describe workplace conflict.
- Explain how conflict can be beneficial.
- Identify their preferred conflict resolution style.
- Adapt their preferred style to resolve conflict.
- Demonstrate steps to successfully resolve conflict.
This class includes the Thomas Kilmann Assessment
Required course for the Frontline Manager Certificate Program.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Frontline Manager (3.8 CEUs) : Frontline Manager Certificate Program