Course DescriptionIt’s no secret that good leaders are also good communicators. The best leaders know that effective communication is as much about listening to others as it is about the words they speak. The importance of the exchange of information in the workplace makes effective communication skills a critical business tool and an essential employee attribute.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the components of the communication process.
- Identify the relevance and benefits of effective communication.
- Use the strengths of individual communication styles to improve business and personal relationships.
- Recognize and apply communication style to effectively communicate with individuals who use another style.
- Identify the communication style of others and flex communication style to have productive conversations.
This class includes the Platinum Rule Assessment.
Required course for the Frontline Manager Certificate Program.
- Tiffany Short
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Frontline Manager Certificate Program : Frontline Manager Certificate Program