Course DescriptionChange happens all around us — at home, in our communities and at work. The only constant of change is that it is unavoidable. Anxiety over the unknown, changes in roles and responsibilities and/or processes can result in unhappy, unproductive and stressed-out employees. Embracing change is easier when we know what the changes are, why they are happening, the benefits they will yield and how to overcome barriers to change.
After completing the Embracing Change at Work course, participants will be able to:
- Describe what can change at work.
- Explain why change happens.
- Identify obstacles to changes and how to overcome them.
- List strategies to embrace change.
- Develop a plan to embrace change in the workplace.
NotesRequired course for the Frontline Manager Certificate Program.
- Tiffany Short
- Paulette Tonti