Course DescriptionDo you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day? Chances are, you don't. All too often, our natural talents go untapped. From the cradle to the cubicle, we devote more time to fixing our shortcomings than to developing our strengths. Based on the bestselling book Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath, this course is sure to uncover hidden talents and strengths that will be invaluable throughout your entire career.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Recognize StrengthsFinder themes in themselves and others.
- Plan how to use their strengths to be more effective at work.
- Strategize a plan to use their team members' strengths to work more effectively.
- Examine how to manage their weaknesses in order to focus on their strengths.
This course will use the Strengths Finder 2.0 Assessment.
Required course for the Frontline Manager Certificate Program.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Frontline Manager Certificate Program : Frontline Manager Certificate Program