Course DescriptionTeamwork is critical to an organization's productivity and profitability. Teams solve problems better and accomplish tasks faster. Each individual on a team has unique qualities that make that team stronger and more effective. Learning what those qualities are and what role they play on the team will help to create an environment of trust and success.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Define what a team is and the traits of a good team member.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of being on a team.
- List the fundamental roles on a team and identify their role.
- Recognize when to use a team approach.
- Describe strategies to build trust in teams.
- Define the stages of team development.
NotesRequired course for the Frontline Manager Certificate Program.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Frontline Manager Certificate Program (3.8 CEUs) : Frontline Manager Certificate Program