Course DescriptionEver wonder how an encounter with a person went so bad so quickly and asked yourself, “What did I do?” Chances are that you were simply dealing with a difficult person. Most times we can avoid or minimize our interactions with difficult people, but sometimes they are unavoidable. The best way to handle difficult people is to be aware and prepared for their behaviors and to develop strategies for dealing with them.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Explain common behaviors of difficult people.
- Describe strategies for dealing with difficult behavior.
- Apply techniques to handle anger, hostility and conflict.
- Develop a personal plan to better handle difficult behavior.
NotesRequired course for the Frontline Manager Certificate Program.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Frontline Manager Certificate Program (3.8 CEUs) : Frontline Manager Certificate Program