Course DescriptionCustomer service has the power to form a customer's entire perception of an organization. One bad experience can result in losing not only that customer, but future customers as well. Studies show that a satisfied customer may tell two to three people about their experience, while dissatisfied customers will tell between eight and 20. However, even an unhappy customer will become loyal if you are fast, fair and friendly in resolving their complaint.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Define who is a customer.
- Apply the platinum rule of customer service.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Create golden customers.
- Develop a plan for service success.
NotesRequired course for the Frontline Manager Certificate Program.
- Tiffany Short
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Frontline Manager Certificate Program : Frontline Manager Certificate Program