Course DescriptionWhen members of the same team are scattered across time zones and borders, they can feel isolated or disconnected. This can lead to miscommunication, distrust and lack of focus. This course shows the leaders of virtual teams how to bridge the gaps of time and distance to build community, where remote team members have a sense of belonging, responsibility and commitment as if they were working together in the same place.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify the three foundations for building community:
- Communicating effectively
- Building trusting relationships
- Keeping team members and goals visible and in focus
- Understand how to establish each foundation, using skills and tools designed specifically for leading in a virtual environment.
This course is online and self-paced.
You will be given one month to complete the course requirements. An email confirmation will be sent to you with start and end dates.