Learn the many facets of Microsoft Excel 2019, from basic functions like creating a spreadsheet and working with formulas to creating and sorting tables, using templates, PivotTables, user interfaces and financial functions.
This course prepares students for the Microsoft Excel 2019 national certification exam.
Lesson 1: Creating a Worksheet
Lesson 2: Working With Formulas and Large Worksheets
Lesson 3: Financial Functions and Working in Multiple Spreadsheets
Lesson 4: Creating Tables and Templates
Lesson 5: Using PivotTables and Complex Problem-Solving
Lesson 6: Data Analysis and User Interfaces
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Format text.
- Apply formulas to cells.
- Create tables and charts.
- Use financial functions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in multiple workbooks.
- Create a template.
- Create PivotTable and PivotChart reports.
- Perform complex problem-solving and validation.
- Use macros to perform operations.
- Collaborate using Microsoft Excel.
Students must have a copy of Microsoft Office 365 in order to complete coursework.
Students have 12 months to complete this self-paced online course.
- This course prepares students for the Microsoft Excel 2019 national certification exam.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections recommended for best experience.
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 or higher
- Speakers / Headphones
- Microphone (Webinar / Live Online sessions)
Operating System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 10 (Home, Pro)
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- Latest Chrome OS
- Latest Linux Distributions
NOTE: While our courses can be viewed on Android and iPhone devices, we do not recommend using these devices for our courses. The size of these devices does not provide a good learning environment for students taking online or live online-based courses.
- Latest Google Chrome recommended for best experience.
- Latest Mozilla Firefox
- Latest Microsoft Edge
- Latest Apple Safari
Basic Software Requirements:
- Office suite software (Microsoft Office, OpenOffice or LibreOffice)
- PDF reader program (Adobe Reader, FoxIt)