Course DescriptionMost people say they hate meetings, but what they really dislike are unproductive, poorly run meetings. Meetings are a great tool for achieving business results when the right people meet with a clear purpose and specific agenda.This course helps leaders save time and resources by leading meetings that support business needs. Leaders learn how to plan, facilitate and follow up on meetings (including virtual meetings) to ensure that there is a payoff for the time invested.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Plan, facilitate and follow up on meetings to ensure that business results are achieved.
- Use appropriate intervention techniques to keep meetings on track.
- Ensure that participants contribute effectively and support the meeting outcomes.
- Create and implement a strategy for effectively leading virtual meetings.
- This course is online and self-paced.
- You will be given one month to complete the course requirements. An email confirmation will be sent to you with start and end dates.