Course DescriptionLean and Lean Six Sigma training is designed to systematically increase business productivity by identifying and eliminating waste and variance. This certificate program addresses the leadership skills needed to create or promote a quality and/or process improvement environment. It also addresses the “people skills” required to influence change and encourage collaborative problem-solving.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Communicate more effectively with colleagues to strengthen understanding and trust
- Understand the advantages of a team approach
- Understand the benefits of productive, task-oriented conflict versus unproductive, interpersonal conflict
- Understand the various phases of change, from current state to future state
- Understand how to harness diverse opinions and talents