Course DescriptionToday’s service providers are not only expected to understand their company’s products and processes, but to represent their organization to their customers in a highly favorable, professional manner. This certificate program provides participants with proven behavioral skills that ensure high-quality customer interactions and increase customer satisfaction as well as customer retention.
Course topics include:
- Communicating with impact
- Taking the HEAT
- Valuing differences
- Embracing change
- High-impact feedback and listening
- Navigating beyond conflict
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Communicate more effectively with colleagues and customers to strengthen understanding and trust.
- Understand how to turn difficult customer situations into positive and mutually productive interactions.
- Understand how to harness diverse opinions and talents when working on customer issues.
- Learn how to be receptive to feedback and to listen to accurately understand the customers intended message.
- Understand the benefits of productive, task-oriented conflict versus unproductive interpersonal conflict.