Course DescriptionThis three-day program teaches participants the fundamental knowledge and skills required to be successful classroom instructors. Led by a facilitator, the course utilizes self-assessments and interactive group discussions and activities to help participants understand the key competencies and methodologies for delivering outcome-based training initiatives.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to use specific techniques to help adults learn most effectively
- How to assess and write effective learning objectives
- The basics of instructional design
- How to handle challenging students
- How to coach students and provide feedback to ensure effective learning.