This three-day Train-the-Trainer course provides participants with the instruction, hands-on experience and access to feedback that is crucial for building up one’s trainer competencies. This course covers all aspects of professional training and will provide participants with a strong knowledge base to leverage in creating future training sessions. New and experienced trainers will be introduced to new techniques to take their training to the next level. Participants will be required to demonstrate the skills gained in the course during a presentation activity, gaining feedback from a training professional.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify the differences between presenting and training.
- Recognize the competencies of a successful trainer.
- Discover the purpose and benefits of outcome-based training.
- Learn how to structure an interactive, blended training program to achieve maximum engagement.
- Recognize how to use specific techniques to help adults learn more effectively.
- Determine how to assess and write effective learning objectives.
- Identify the basics of instructional design.