Course DescriptionIn this course, participants discover how to use their strengths to make themselves more successful, how to apply their unique self in real-world situations and how to use personal areas of development to benefit themselves and others. Participants will also focus their contributions and needs into a statement that can guide their future decisions.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Use the knowledge of their top five talents to analyze, strategize, plan and direct their behaviors
- Gain an appreciation of their uniqueness through discovery of their needs and contributions
- Discover how weakness is a gift
- Craft a contribution statement to guide their future
- Realize the importance of having both a mentor and a coach as part of their personal development plan