There’s a big difference between simply knowing what your strengths are and knowing how to use them to get the results you want. The key is in a deeper awareness of your strengths — discovering and understanding how your strengths uniquely create high-energy and outstanding performance for you. Once you have a deep knowledge of how your strengths play out in your activities and in relationships, you can contribute your strengths more fully to your activities and in support of your personal and professional relationships. Register for three one-hour sessions with Polly Tonti, a certified Strengths Strategy Coach, to experience a personally guided process where you will discover the uniqueness of who you are and the many ways you can contribute using your strengths. Whether you are a student looking for clarity about your future or someone looking to change careers, Strengths Strategy coaching sessions will be invaluable for you.
Individual one-on-one personal coaching sessions will be scheduled directly with Polly Tonti based on your schedule, either via phone or in person at Corporate College® East in Warrensville Heights, Western Campus in Parma or Brunswick University Center in Brunswick. Once registered, we will contact you and make an email introduction to your coach.
Strengths Strategy coaching sessions will give you a greater awareness of your strengths and introduce you to new, powerful skills designed for you to:
- Learn more about the unique contributions and needs of your strengths and increase your energy, performance and engagement by expanding the use of strengths in your activities.
- See how to strategically apply your strengths to develop strengths-based leadership skills.
- Be empowered to build relationships using the focus of strengths.
NotesPrior to the first coaching session, participants must take the StrengthsFinder 2.0 Assessment. An access code for the assessment can be obtained in one of two ways:
- Purchase the book: StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath. An access code is included in the back of the book (approx. $20).
- Register for the open enrollment course Using Your Strengths. The book and code are included in the course fee
Please bring the printout of your Top 5 Themes and the additional information provided in the packet to your first coaching session.