Whether leaders are persuading colleagues, selling a client or energizing a team, the power of their presentation makes the difference between success and failure. In this session, participants will learn how to present thoughts and ideas with self-confidence and organization. Our experienced instruction team will guide participants on how to overcome challenges they may face while practicing presenting in a safe environment.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Create solution-driven presentations for their audience.
- Communicate clearly and with confidence.
- Manage challenging situations and audience questions.
- Use verbal and nonverbal skills to maximize their presentation.
- Learn composure techniques to overcome anxiety.
NotesThis course is part of the Experienced Manager Certificate.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Experienced Manager Certificate Program (2.8 CEUs) : Experienced Manager Certificate Program