Course DescriptionToday's jobs are more complex and demanding, increasing the need for information and expertise from diverse contacts across and outside of the organization. Associates must build business networks to contribute to their success and to enhance collaboration across the organization. This course will help learners increase personal and team value by teaching them to cultivate a network of associates they can contact for information, advice and coaching.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Apply a process for developing, expanding and maintaining a business network.
- Recognize the benefits of networking for themselves, their work group and their organization.
- Use a set of flexible interaction skills to secure the help and involvement of network contacts and maintain strong working relationships.
- Identify opportunities to reshape and expand their network to meet new needs.
- Plan their approach to following through on networking opportunities.