Course DescriptionWhen most people hear the phrase creative problem-solving, they think of a haphazard, random approach to generating solutions. While creative problem-solving does, in fact, involve allowing ideas to flow, there is most certainly a rhyme and reason to the process. In this course, participants will learn techniques for generating a variety of relative, novel ideas for resolving problems and evaluating their effectiveness.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify roadblocks that prevent creative thinking.
- Develop creative attitudes and learn to see that all problems have opportunities.
- Rediscover your creative ability.
- Focus and direct creative efforts.
- Overcome criticism and gain acceptance for new ideas.
- Learn creative and effective techniques for recognizing and identifying problems.
- Explore techniques for managing creative people.
- Realize the significance of humor and how it impacts creativity.