Meetings — we all have them. The bad news? Fortune 500 companies waste an estimated $75 million per year in unproductive meeting time. The good news? Most of the factors that disrupt productivity are in the control of meeting attendees. This training helps participants develop skills to ensure meetings are an advantage instead of a disadvantage to both employees and organizations alike.
Whether running the meeting or simply participating in it, this program provides the knowledge and techniques for making the most of meetings. Among other practices, participants learn to provide a specific meeting focus, identify the signs of an unproductive meeting, generate ideas for creating an environment of fun to encourage participation and prepare a proper agenda.
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Identify roadblocks that prevent creative thinking.
- Develop a creative attitude and learn to see every problem as an opportunity.
- Rediscover your creative ability.
- Focus and direct creative efforts.
- Overcome criticism and gain acceptance for new ideas.
- Learn creative and effective techniques to recognize and identify problems.
- Explore techniques on how to manage creative people.
- Realize the significance of humor and how it impacts creativity.