This online, self-study course meets the 2022 annual continuing education requirement for licensed mortgage loan officers (MLOs). Topics include:
- Federal mortgage-related laws (3 hours)
- Ethics, fraud and consumer protection (2 hours)
- Lending standards related to nontraditional mortgage products (2 hours)
- Elective content (1 hour)
Participants have 11 days to complete this course.
Important Continuing Education Notes:
Mortgage course completions are reported to the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). The NMLS recommends completing CE prior to the Dec. 31 deadline, as licensees are unable to apply to renew their license if CE is incomplete.
- SMART Renewal Deadline: CE course reported to NMLS by Dec.10
- At-Risk-to-Miss Renewal Deadline: CE course reported to NMLS by Dec. 17
- Guaranteed to Miss Renewal Deadline: CE course reported to NMLS on Dec. 31
Our vendor will report credits to the NMLS within 7 business days of course completion.