Course DescriptionTo become a successful event planner, you must first learn the essentials. This course will provide you with the tools and strategies to excel in event management, including logistics, financial management, feasibility, risk management, charts, tools and formulas (including food and beverage). Build the foundation necessary to become an in-demand event planner and discover the career path that best suits your skills.
Course OutlinePart one of Fundamentals of Meeting and Event Planning, this course covers topics pertaining to planning:
- Week 1: Meeting Planning Basics
- Week 2: Food and Beverage Planning
- Week 3: Vendors, Volunteers and Other Staffing Needs
- Week 4: Site Selection and Contract Negotiation
- Week 5: Financial Management
- Week 6: Tips, Tools and Technology | Measuring Success