ZPDI0888 - LSAT 165+ Liveonline Course
84 hours of Liveonline Instruction From Subject-Matter Experts
Students will master problem-solving and time management techniques designed to help them become better test takers and significantly improve their scores.
120 Day Access to the Online Student Portal
- 150 hours of online drills and explanations
- Access to instructor outside of class for help with difficult problems, homework reviews and other questions
- 8000+ LSAT exam-style questions
- 35+ hours of on-demand recorded lessons
- Verbal section-specific practice tests
- LSAT Prep Plus – one year access to 70+ full Official LSAT Prep Tests included
- The Princeton Review is a longstanding licensee of official LSAT questions published exclusively by the Law School Admission Council. They are committed to updating their LSAT prep programs promptly with new materials, including digital test materials, as they become available.
- Fully updated content for the Digital LSAT
Students will have 120 days to complete this 84-hour Liveonline course.
*Upon registration and payment, send the Course ID from the LSAT 165+ Course Schedule to email@example.com. The course welcome email will be sent within two business days.
Student Course Materials
Each student will receive a copy of the following materials:
- LSAT Diagnostic Exam
- LSAT Ultimate Book 1 and 2
- LSAT Scantrons