Course includes connection with a local real estate agent who will coach you throughout your six-month online journey.
(register at any time to get connected)
Whether you're getting licensed for the first time or have been in the business for 30 years, education is paramount to your success. This self-paced online course is innovative and results-driven, offering 120 hours of interactive Ohio Salesperson content to prepare you for the national and state portions of the real estate licensing exam. Real-time dashboards guide you through each topic while gauging your competency so you know what to concentrate on before exam day. Exam Prep Edge will help you ace your exam and get your real estate career off to the right start.
- Interactive content: Stay engaged and retain the information more effectively
- Groundbreaking material: Revolutionary practice exercises bring the learning experience to life
- Follow your progress: Know which lessons you've completed and how much time you’ve spent in the course
- Anytime, anywhere access: Learn when and where it's convenient for you
- 10 hours of coaching support (1.5 hours per course)
- Start-of-course check-in
- Mid-course check-in
- End-of-course check-in
- End-of-program check-in
- 120 hours of interactive Ohio Salesperson real estate license content:
- 40-hour Principles and Practices course
- 40-hour Real Estate Law course
- 20-hour Real Estate Finance course
- 20-hour Real Estate Appraisal course
- Content based on your Candidate Information Bulletin: We use the Ohio Candidate Information Bulletin to create a program that covers every topic and subtopic in your upcoming licensing exam.
- Individual lessons by topic: Exam Prep Edge breaks each topic into individual lessons for an in-depth learning experience that helps you study more efficiently.
- Know when you're ready: With each lesson and simulated exam, our gauges and real-time dashboards tell you when you're ready for your exam.
- Coaching sessions are scheduled directly with your coach.
- Details provided via email within 1-2 business days of registration.
- Participants have six months to complete this self-paced online course (plus 15 months of exam prep course access).
- Course fee does not include licensing exam application or fee. Students must apply, pay and take the exam on their own. View more information here.
- Internet access and computer required.