The Experienced Manager Certificate provides a tailored development experience for seasoned supervisors to mid-managers. The program focuses on elevating skills and behaviors critical to supporting senior leadership in connecting and communicating business strategy back to the day-to-day. Fine-tuning your leadership skills and behaviors will help to further engage, inspire and drive your teams and results forward.
- Coaching for Accelerated Performance
- Driving Change
- Dynamic Presentation Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ongoing Performance Management
- Practical Problem Solving
- Team Excellence
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Apply a coaching process to successfully deal with performance issues and develop mutually agreeable improvement plans.
- Clearly communicate the business rationale and benefits of change for the organization, team and individuals
- Communicate clearly and with confidence.
- Engage in meaningful discussions and improve understanding of how EQ skills can be applied in daily life.
- Hold productive performance conversations and avoid conversation minefields.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and dialogue while problem-solving.
- Assess individual strengths in order to ensure the best possible team performance.
We suggest having 3-5 years of management experience or equivalent to be successful in this program. If you do not have this experience, we recommend our Frontline Manager Certificate Program.
This boot camp includes all 7 classes (specific dates and times) for one fee. To take the classes individually, click the links below to access the course registration page.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Experienced Manager Certificate Program: Boot Camp (2.8 CEUs) : Experienced Manager Certificate Program: Boot Camp