This course prepares eager, intelligent and disciplined young professionals for entry-level project management positions by giving them the skills and knowledge needed to obtain Certified Association Project Management (CAPM) certification from PMI. CAPM-certified individuals have greatly increased chances for impacting the strategic growth of their organization and building their leadership capacity.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Define the basics of a project and identify its goals and objectives
- Determine project parameters that impact business needs and organizational requirements
- Use professional project management tools to properly plan a project and its phases through estimates, assessments, analysis and scheduling
- Understand the management and human resources skills that ensure proper execution of project tasks and activities
- Identify techniques that ensure quality control and quality assurance of project deliverables
- Identify PMI/CAPM exam philosophy and summarize the requirements necessary for successful completion of the exam and ultimate certification
Course includes Introduction to Project Management and PMI Exam Prep for the CAPM content.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Entry-Level Project Manager Certificate (6 CEUs) : Entry-Level Project Manager Certificate