Course DescriptionThis online course helps participants understand the different types of loan products offered by banks. Learn about the features of mortgage loans and auto loans, and discuss the role and function of bank tellers.
- Mortgage loans
- Auto loans
- Teller functions
- Ancillary services: credit cards
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Define and explain a mortgage.
- Understand the features and types of auto loans.
- Describe the main functions of a commercial bank from the teller's point of view.
- Identify various means of payment; list and explain different types of cards.
Participants will have 12 months to complete this course.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue steaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies.
- Disable pop-up blocker.