Course DescriptionThis online course prepare participants for the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) Professional Certification in Digital and Social Selling. This course is ideal for salespeople, consultants and sales representatives at all levels; business development executives and managers; account managers; relationship managers; sales team leaders; and anyone looking to develop their digital sales capabilities and consolidate their practical application of digital tools and social selling techniques.
- Digital selling
- Digital research
- Sales enablement
- Social content
- Digital sales messaging
- Social account management
- Digital sales leadership
- Integration and strategy
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Acquire more qualified prospects.
- Reduce lead times and nurture leads more effectively.
- Achieve a more balanced pipeline.
- Increase conversion rate.
- Develop online brand by creating and promoting relevant content.
- Build solid relationships online, ensuring client satisfaction and repeat business.
- Adapt the tone, style and type of content based on target audience.
- Optimize territory and pipeline analysis and define growth strategies.
- Maximize the impact of digital selling using CRM tools, digital tools and social media platforms.
- Understand how to lead the implementation of a digital sales strategy.
Participants will have six months to complete this course.
Cost includes exam voucher.
- Salespeople, consultants and sales representatives at all levels.
- Business development executives and managers.
- Account managers, relationship managers and sales team leaders
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/headphones to listen to Dialogue steaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept cookies.
- Disable pop-up blocker.