Course DescriptionDid you ever wonder what it takes to make an event go from an idea to implementation? Whether you are planning a simple event or a complex program, you will need to know the fundamentals that go into event design and production. Content covered in this course will include planning for the technical logistics for an event as well as the people, services and elements that support the event objectives.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Translate a client’s vision into practical application.
- Identify audiovisual and other technology needed.
- Increase audience engagement.
- Find speakers and entertainment.
- Know where to look for inspiration.
- Understand the importance of creating and delivering impactful content.
- Choose the right décor and theme.