Course DescriptionWedding and social event planners are deeply involved in some of life's most cherished events, and the demand for social planners is growing. This two-day course is for individuals who want to learn the best practices, methods and techniques needed to be a successful professional in the wedding and social event industry. Understand why clients seek the skills of a professional party planner and learn how to make important occasions special for your clients.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Set up a wedding or social planning business and be knowledgeable about business structure.
- Translate a client’s vision into practical application.
- Identify client/market and promote their business.
- Develop service packages and work through the proposal process.
- Understand the importance of contracts and insurance.
- Find appropriate vendors and resources.
- Identify the latest trends in the wedding/social Industry.