Course DescriptionFrom the first meeting to the final greeting, the success or failure of event professionals depends on providing exceptional customer service. A satisfied client has a much greater incentive to recommend us to others. Exemplary service also contributes to customer loyalty and and is a competitive differentiator in any industry. An exceptional service experience does not simply involve a friendly smile or an easy exchange it results from deeply understanding your customers expectations and responding accordingly in the service moment.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate and elevate service to become a preferred partner.
- Design service standards and organizational processes to deliver consistent customer service.
- Display communication skills for effective messaging to clients.
- Gauge the needs, wants and emotions of customers at an individual level.
- Understand the importance of a first impression.
- Recover effectively from a service failure and turn it into an opportunity to strengthen customer relations.
- Anticipate client questions and use them as an opportunity to exceed customer expectations.
- Reassure clients that you are truly listening and are empathetic to their concerns.